“If you want to build a ship, don’t assign people tasks and work, but rather inspire them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
La Citadelle International Academy of Arts & Science is comprised of a team of 40 passionate, intellectual, knowledgeable, interactive, and culturally diverse faculty members. Together, we share a common vision of holistic education and how such an education can be realized by both faculty members and students alike within a 21st century paradigm.
Further, La Citadelle is a bilingual private school that offers a full-day French program at the Kindergarten levels (PrepK, PK, JK & SK). Courses from Grade 1 to Grade 12 are taught both in French and in English by highly qualified, specialized faculty members. The subjects taught are: English (as a first language), Français (as a first language), Mathematics/mathématiques, Science/sciences, History/geography, Histoire/Géographie, Computer Science, Computer Music, Arts, Drama/arts dramatiques, Physical Education and Health, Character Education, Education Civique, Method of Study, Mandarin, Spanish.
What We Look For In Faculty Members:
- A passionate commitment to the education of the whole child
- Distinguished academic qualifications and teaching credentials
- Bilingual skills (French-English)
- The ability to share specialized subject knowledge with enthusiasm, to generate a love of learning, and to encourage students’ personal growth
- Familiarity with trends in education and technology
- Leadership and curriculum development skills
- Recognition of, and respect for, diversity and individual differences
What We Offer Our Faculty Members:
- A stimulating work environment and the opportunity to deliver an enriched curriculum whilst utilizing one’s own professional and specialized core strengths
- The opportunity to work with colleagues from a variety of academic, intellectual, and multicultural backgrounds
- The opportunity to teach students from diverse backgrounds who are intellectually curious and seek a challenging and nurturing program
- The prospect to engage in and explore extensive professional development opportunities, from academic to curricular to co-curricular
La Citadelle is ever pleased to hear from prospective faculty members who share the same passion and dedication to holistic education that the school embodies. If you are interested in becoming a part of our community, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to our Human Resources Department. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Currently, there are no available opportunities at La Citadelle. However, you are strongly encouraged to submit your C.V. and Cover Letter to our Human Resources Department for future consideration.