Enrolment at La Citadelle is contingent on space availability and all new applicants will be placed in priority based on the date of their scheduled Assessment and Visit Days.
New applications for siblings of currently attending students of La Citadelle will be given priority in terms of space availability.
The following is the application process for all students applying for admission from Preparatory Kindergarten to Grade 12
Step 1 – Registration:
The Application for Admission Form must be completed, signed, and mailed to the attention of The Admissions Team along with the following documents for each applicant:
- Copy of applicant’s proof of age, name and status in Canada (passport or birth certificate)
- Copy of applicant’s health card and immunization record
- Copy of most recent Report Card
- Two letters of reference to support the Application:
- Academic Reference – from a referee who is familiar with the academic work of the student;
- Character Reference – from a referee who is in a position to estimate the student’s abilities and overall personality
- Application fee ($200.00)
- A Completed Secondary School Applicant Questionnaire (Grade 8 to 12 only)
La Citadelle, Admissions Team
36 Scarsdale Road, North York Ontario Canada M3B 2R7
Step 2 – Assessment & Visit Days:
All students applying to La Citadelle are assessed formally and informally during the required Visit Days which vary depending on the grade and level of entry. This assessment component will be scheduled once Registration documents are received and are based on the grade of entry as follows:
- Preparatory & Pre-Kindergarten – no Visit Day required.
- JK – 1 Visit Day
- SK to Grade 2 – 2 Consecutive Visit Days
- Grade 3 to Grade 9 – 2 Consecutive Visit Days with time allotted during the visit days for diagnostic testing in French, English and Mathematics
- Grade 10 to Grade 12 – 2 Consecutive Visit Days with time allotted for Personal Interviews
Step 3 – Admission:
Once the Application and Assessment are received and completed, the decision will be communicated to all applicants via email and an official letter will be sent by mail.
For further inquiries or assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our Admission Team will be pleased to assist you.